It is located directly across Odense Station, and is bordered by Railroad Street to the west and Eastern stations to the north. It stands in front of Odense Palace.
The original Baroque garden was built around 1720 according to a French design by Johan Cornelius Krieger, with a central axis and symmetrical lines. About 100 years later, it was converted into an English-style garden with curved lines. With an area of about 2 acres, the park contains some protected trees more than 100 years old, including beech, copper, lily and magnolia. There are two statues, including one from Hans Christian Andersen, erected by schoolchildren in Denmark.
Park Area: 8100.00 SQM
Foundation Date: 1/1/1720