A consultative Program that achieves the objectives of the following: - Government institutions – public Parks owners- - Large-scale institutions in their social services initiatives - Happiness, quality of life and sustainability, according to three important pillars:
The balance between the objectives of the stakeholders in each public park
• Participating in achieving the vision and objectives of local government.
• Innovation and Excellence in providing the governmental services.
• Increasing of green spaces and public social services.
• Presenting different helpful initiatives which add social value at the society.
• Rationalization of financial expenses.
• Sustainable Development
• Spending entertainment and funny time with family and friends.
• Enjoying the beautiful healthy green areas.
• Availability of public facilities, services and entertainment experiences at a reasonable cost.
• Hobbies practicing for children and adults.
• Edutainment for kids at a safe environment.
• Sponsorship and social services opportunities.
• Investment opportunities.
• Providing services and products in a profitable manner and meeting the local needs and desires.
• Marketing support.
• Daily work on Parks to attract more and new visitors permanently.
• Cost-effective events.
• Staff institutional development programs implementation.
• Schools trips with educational goals.
• Activating the volunteer work.
• Holding national and public events.
• Holding cost-effective initiatives such as specialized exhibitions, bazaars and arts.
The Public Parks Development & Management System, based on the On-Demand Entertainment System, fulfills the most sustainable steps for each public park (parks that have been established or will be established in the future)
|Illustration||Sustainability Steps Illustration|
|Only a main objective||Defining of the main objective of creating each public park|
|Only 3 objectives for each public park||Identifying other goals that can be achieve|
|And the usual name||Determination of the official name of the public park|
|According to area, Facilities, and advantages||Public Park Category|
|Families,Tourists, Kids, etc.||Identifying the target groups of the community|
|Icon, Logo, photos, and Videos.||Development and identity.|
|Such as maintenance, cleaning and electricity||Inventory of fixed and variable direct cost of the park|
|And to propose a mechanism for its revitalization and sustainability||Inventory of assets, allocated to the public park|
|a smart and charted map||Developing a marketing map that explains the park's recreational services|
|And to propose a mechanism for its revitalization and sustainability||Inventory of area spaces and elements that can bring returns (profit centers) to the Park.|
|And to propose a mechanism for their presentation and marketing||Inventory and innovation of investment opportunities related to the park|
|Reduce Expenses and / or income increase||Feasibility study of the Park.|
|Raise the efficiency of operating expenses||Qualifying specialized entities in asset management or supervision|
|Online and Social Media Platforms||Developing a sustainable profile and presentation model for park identity and data|
|Such as sitting areas and lighting system||An integrative study of the Park basic elements, such as parkings|
|And specialized multi- purpose buildings||Integrative study of qualitative added elements such as advertising spaces|
|Children`s playing areas and restaurants||Integrative study of the basic recreational areas of the park such as theater|
|Such as, Building of integrated Gaming City||Integrative study of the basic recreational areas of the park|
|And linking them to the services of the owner and others||Developing smart electronic services for the Park.|
|On a year-long basis||Creating a plan for programs and regular recreational services for the park.|
|On a year-long basis||Creating a plan for regular marketing programs and services for the Park|
|Accounting, Maintenance and Marketing department||An integrative study of park Management and total Quality.|
|Qualifying the services provider||Qualifying the management to implement the entertainment and marketing plans|
the development of public parks according to
|#||Standards||1 Tree||2 Trees||3 Trees||4 Trees||5 Trees||6 Trees||7 Trees|
|2||The number of parking|
|3||The number of bathrooms|
|4||The number of seating|
|6||Maintanance Service Evaluation|
|7||The Evaluation of the Hygiene Services|
|8||The Evaluation of The safety Services|
|9||The availability of Hiking trails|
|10||The availability of Sports Grounds|
|11||Free Sports Games|
|12||Free Children Games|
|14||Freelance Job Vacancies|
|15||The number of Restaurants and cafes|
|16||The availability of Barbeque areas|
|17||Museums & tourist attraction|
|23||Capacity per hour|
|75||National & International Certificates|
Note 1: Moving from (green space) to a category (public park) with a single tree classification after achieving minimum standards
Note 2: There is a detailed system for each standard that shows the details and method of measurement for each classification