Both local and indigenous to other lands. Already in 1885, the city's construction plan included the construction of a garden on 24-meter sand dunes. The garden installation lasted until 1911. It was designed on three terraces: below there was a restaurant, a dance floor, and a theater. The second terrace had a walkway and balcony, while the third had a 65-foot watchtower and artificial castle ruins with a coffee shop and vineyard, which was not achieved. In 1903, the gardener's house and the doorman were built in the garden, the area was connected to a water pipe, and roads and green spaces were arranged. The gardener's house is the only building that survived to this day.
Park Area: 104000.00 SQM
Foundation Date: 1/1/1905