Loading...

Maryland Park

Preview

Marble walkers

The establishment of the park dates back to 1949 under the name of the Horse Racing Club. The time was the Baron Imban, the owner of the land. At the time of the July revolution and the nationalization decision, the horse racing club was transferred to the club of the Sun Club. The place was planned to be a garden club place, and it was named Maryland.

Every Day :

08:00 am To 06:00 pm

Price :

Person : 20.00 LE

Park Area: 202342.72 SQM

Foundation Date: 1/1/1949

Intertainment Elements

Track

Sports

Sitting places

Entertainment

Restaurants

Trips

Kids area

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!