Is a park belonging to the Greater Amman Municipality and located in the city of Amman in Jordan in the Sports City district. It was founded in 1990 and is one of the oldest parks in Amman. It has recently been built a huge library and a grassy nature course with an area of about 1000 meters.
Park Area: 1000.00 SQM
Foundation Date: 1/1/1990