The garden was established in the beginning of the 20th century by the French engineer Albert Labrad in 1913. The architect, who designed the garden in the French garden style, applied the design of the beautiful gardens of Paris, which approved the gardens in the measurement and shape. The garden was planted in 1918 and has an area of more than 30 hectares.
Park Area: 300000.00 SQM
Foundation Date: 1/1/1913