Loading...

Preview

It also known as George's Park

The site previously contained the barracks and was home to a battalion of the 15th King's Hussars, a unit that later gained prominence for its enforcement role played within the Peterloo massacre of 1819. By the turn of the 20th century the area was redeveloped into St George's Park. It was renamed Barrack Park in 1994 following refurbishment.

Every Day :

07:24 am To 05:19 pm

Intertainment Elements

Kids area

Multipurpose sports courts

* Football pitches.

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!