Loading...

Preview

Established on Valentine's Day

Beech Road Park was once known as Chorlton Recreational Ground. The park was originally sited south of Beech Road until 1896, when Lord Egerton gave the present site to the Council in 1904 when selling the original recreational ground for the development of housing. It was on Valentine's Day in 1968 that the park acquired its first beech trees. 50 were planted by the then Lord Mayor and Lady Mayoress together with local school children.

 

Every Day :

07:24 am To 05:19 pm

Foundation Date: 1/1/1968

Intertainment Elements

Sitting places

Kids area

Multipurpose sports courts

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!