Loading...

Preview

A small park at the end of Great Junction Street in Leith

Little Taylor Gardens was acquired by Edinburgh in 1920 under the Edinburgh Boundaries and Tramways Act. The Leith War Memorial, opened by Sir John Gilmour, then Secretary of State for Scotland in 1927, faces the park on the east side.

Every Day :

10:00 am To 06:00 pm

Intertainment Elements

Track

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!