Loading...

Preview

One of the UK gardens

Bruntsfield Links is the easterly part of what was the famous old Borough Muir, wherein 1513 King James IV reviewed his troops before they set off to the fatal field of Flodden. The Borough Muir or Myre, was gifted to the 'Magistrates, Council and Community of the City' by David 1 of Scotland and once extended westwards from what is now the Dalkeith Road area Merchiston, and southwards to the Pow Burn. 

 

Intertainment Elements

Track

Sports

Sitting places

Kids area

Golf cars

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!