Loading...

Preview

A large park with plenty of areas for different activities

The park was renamed Hornfair Park in 1948 after the Charlton Hornfair, which was held on Charlton village green from medieval times until 1816. Until recently the park was unusual in having a canogie pitch for women's Gaelic football but this has now gone.

 

Every Day :

09:00 am To 05:00 pm

Park Area: 99600.00 SQM

Foundation Date: 1/1/1935

Intertainment Elements

A cafe

* Football pitches
* Tennis courts

A children's playground for all ages

A multi-use games area

Outdoor gym

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!