Loading...

Preview

One of Green Flag Award-winning sites

Formerly a quarry, it was once part of the estate of the Maryon Wilson family, former Lords of the Manor of Charlton. This large, hilly wooded site overlooks the Thames with the Green Chain Walk running through it.

 

Park Area: 61500.00 SQM

Foundation Date: 1/1/1891

Intertainment Elements

A children's playground

Basketball court and hard-surface tennis courts

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!