Loading...

Preview

Originally swampy

Jubilee Park actually consists of two pockets of land situated either side of Wigan Road (A49).They were known as the ‘wambs’ and were laid out and landscaped with the intention of them being named Victoria Park. However, when Lord Gerard officially opened the park  it coincided with Queen Victoria’s Diamond Jubilee and the name was changed to Jubilee Park.

 

Park Area: 34398.30 SQM

Foundation Date: 1/1/1897

Intertainment Elements

Sports

Kids area

Multipurpose sports courts

- Tennis
- Basket ball courts

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!