Loading...

Preview

A public garden located off Pentonville Road

The site used to be the burial ground of Pentonville Chapel, later known as St James's Episcopal Chapel, an additional burial ground for Clerkenwell parish church of St James. In the late C19th the burial ground was transformed into a public garden and later extended. Many of the headstones remain stacked against the north boundary wall of the old burial ground. It takes its name from the famous clown Joseph Grimaldi buried here in 1837 and whose railed grave remains in the park.

 

Every Day :

08:00 am To 05:00 pm

Park Area: 5100.00 SQM

Foundation Date: 1/1/1788

Intertainment Elements

Sitting places

Children's play area with climbing structure, swings, slide and toddlers equipment

Tarmac ball court with football goals and basketball hoops

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!