Loading...

Preview

One of the last of Islington’s Victorian squares

In 1936 playground equipment was provided through the National Air Raid Distress Fund who gave a donation of £1,000 and plaques remain on the gate piers near the playground recording this and the contribution by the King George's Fields Foundation of £1,670 made to Islington Borough Council. By the 1950s the garden was run down, more wasteland than anything else and in 1957 Islington Borough Council converted the site into a public park with a playground.

Every Day :

08:00 am To 05:00 pm

Park Area: 5100.00 SQM

Foundation Date: 1/1/1850

Intertainment Elements

Table tennis

Children's playground

Tarmac ball court

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!