Loading...

Preview

Surrounded by a tree-lined perimeter walk

In the centre of the park were a number of small buildings and a bandstand in a circular area surrounded by trees, which had disappeared by 1949 although the circle of trees remains. Two drinking fountains in the park are no longer there, although the original gates at the western entrance survive. Various new features were added over the years including tennis courts and a play area with paddling pool.

Every Day :

06:00 am To 08:00 pm

Park Area: 72000.00 SQM

Foundation Date: 1/1/1891

Intertainment Elements

Cafe

Kids area

Bowling green, cricket nets, multi-use games court

Tue-Sun 10-5pm (summer)/4pm (winter)r

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!