Memorial Recreation Ground opened in 1897, and was the playing fields where West Ham United Football Club originated, the club also using Hermit Road Recreation Ground, before moving to Upton Park in 1904. The Memorial Ground was also the home of the East London Rugby Club.
08:00 am To 05:00 pm
Park Area: 124000.00 SQM
Foundation Date: 1/1/1897
Basketball court, football pitches