Loading...

Preview

It was named after Kerr Hardy

The new park had a children's playground, park building, and grassed areas for sports and informal recreation. Within the park was a building owned by the church, used by the Boyd Institute as a youth club of St Luke's Church.

Every Day :

08:00 am To 05:00 pm

Park Area: 27000.00 SQM

Foundation Date: 1/1/1950

Intertainment Elements

Sitting places

Kids area

Football pitch

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!