Meath Gardens (formerly the privately-owned Victoria Park Cemetery) was founded in 1842. It closed to burials in 1876 having fallen into disuse and only a few gravestones remain today.
The gardens were opened in 1894 by the Duke of York. They were renamed Meath Gardens after the Metropolitan Public Gardens Association's Chairman, the Earl of Meath.
Park Area: 41642.00 SQM
Foundation Date: 1/1/1842