Loading...

Preview

A peaceful haven for relaxation a short distance from the bustle of central Romford

Situated between the Town Hall and the Magistrates Courts, these public gardens were for many years the burial ground of St. Edward's Church, Romford. The original tomb stones can still be seen at the rear of the garden.

 

Park Area: 3038.00 SQM

Foundation Date: 1/1/1849

Intertainment Elements

Sports

Sitting places

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!