Loading...

Preview

Private communal gardens for residents of Onslow Gardens

They were built between 1863-78 as part of the Henry Smith's Charity Estate. The Trustees of the Estate began building on the estate from 1823, appointing George Basevi as architect in 1828. He was followed by Henry Clutton and later Charles James Freake.

Park Area: 3440.00 SQM

Foundation Date: 1/1/1863

Intertainment Elements

Sports

Sitting places

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!