Loading...

Preview

Communal garden for residents of Pembroke Gardens

Was developed from 1863 in the second phase of building on Lord Kensington's Edwardes Estate. The name Pembroke derives from the Welsh estates of the family and many of the street names in this area are named for villages on their lands in Wales.

Every Day :

24 Hours

Park Area: 365.00 SQM

Foundation Date: 1/1/1860

Intertainment Elements

Sports

Sitting places

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!