The park has a circular boating pond, now drained and weed-filled, in the middle of a grassy area with various deciduous trees. On the southern side are tennis courts, small formal beds and two playgrounds. There is a perimeter path with several benches, having cast-iron supports and arm-rests in the shape of lion heads dated c.1934.
Park Area: 2.97 SQM
Foundation Date: 1/1/1934