Loading...

Preview

Provided for recreational use and housing

A haven for local wildlife and plant species, particularly large specimen oak trees. In the 1860s the land was part of that owned by the Midland Railway Company who had built a railway tunnel beneath; in 1948 the company leased the land out for various uses including tennis courts, nursery gardens and at one time an industrial estate.

Park Area: 7127.00 SQM

Foundation Date: 1/1/1970

Intertainment Elements

Sitting places

Education

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!