The park retains its gates and railings at the top, where there are flower beds, grandiose terraces and steps, with brick piers having capitals and concrete urns. On the level ground to the west it is chiefly laid out for playing fields, with structural planting of Horse Chestnuts, Willows and Lombardy Poplars, and the later planting of flowering trees, cypress, shrubs etc., is fairly thin, but the whole excellently maintained. The bandstand was burned down in October 1963.
Park Area: 105000.00 SQM
Foundation Date: 4/7/1914