A small section of the park is set aside for nature conservation at the southern end of the park, with a woodland and meadow. Running along the northern boundary, an old hedge and ditch line provides further valuable wildlife habitat.
There is also plenty of space for informal recreation, a recently refurbished children’s playground (in 2005) with imaginative boulders for clambering on, a multi use games area for football and basketball, tennis courts and a small memorial garden of trees presented by the Royal British Legion Greenford Branch to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the ‘D’ Day Landings.
Park Area: 128500.00 SQM
Foundation Date: 1/1/1928