The palace is surrounded by terraces with mosaics, sculptures, beautifully arranged flowerbeds and a gothic fountain. This leads on to the English-style landscaped gardens designed by Peter Joseph Lenné and Hermann Fürst von Pückler-Muskau. Winding paths lead to Flatowturm tower, which was built between 1853 and 1856 and affords spectacular views. The palace is closed at the moment due to construction works.
10:00 am To 05:30 pm
Foundation Date: 1/1/1835