Loading...

Preview

Here the German gymnastic movement headed by Friedrich Ludwig Jahn began

Beloved on account of its large open spaces, which are ideal for playing football. The park's name comes from the use of the land as a rabbit warren, which goes back to the year 1678. The Great Elector came here to hunt. The park was rebuilt for the Olympic Games in 1936 by the National Socialists. During the renovation phase, the old shooting range that had previously been part of the Tempelhof parade ground field was integrated into the park.

 

Every Day :

24 Hours

Park Area: 500000.00 SQM

Foundation Date: 19/6/1811

Intertainment Elements

Sports

Restaurants and Cafes

trips

Kids Area

Tennis , Hockey, Football

Small Animal's Park

Festivals

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!