Loading...

Preview

A listed green area in the Berlin district of Charlottenburg

The park, opened in 1914, was designed by Charlottenburg's city garden architect Erwin Barth and named after Charlotte's Lord Mayor Kurt Schustehrus, who died the previous year.

Foundation Date: 1/1/1914

Intertainment Elements

Sports

Sitting places

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!