In 1950, the park was restored, redesigned in 1960/61 by Joachim Kaiser. The care paths were converted into publicly accessible parking paths. By this measure a sensitive disturbance of the natural communities developed by the park visitors; Overuse of waterfowl by unwanted feeding was another negative sequelae. In the east at the park edge to the imperial road is a pavilion, in the north a school garden.
Foundation Date: 1/1/1919
Break Area for Entertainment