The Wilmersdorfer Gartenbauamt restored the garden in 1985 in collaboration with the garden monument care and made it accessible as a public park, while the house remained privately owned. In the meantime a furnishing company resides here.
The south façade of the house, whose central part is reminiscent of the open arcades of antique architecture, is adjoined by a geometrical, stepped lawned parterre with fountain basins; Opposite the villa, a stone pergola borders the lawn.
10:00 am To 06:00 pm
Foundation Date: 1/1/1910
Break Area for Entertainment