The approximately 30-acre, elongated park has numerous terraces and is located on the right bank of the Isar. Thus at that time the eastern plateau was connected to the city.
In 1894, a park extension was established at the foot of the steep slope. The park is separated from the Prinzregentenstraße as well as from the Max-Planck-Straße (formerly Äußere Maximilianstraße, continuation of the Maximilianstraße to the east).
Park Area: 300000.00 SQM
Foundation Date: 1/1/1856