Loading...

Preview

Quiet green place

The park was first leased from the Governors of George Heriot's Hospital in 1877
the rent per annual was £ 25 "The understanding that the ground is never to be used or employed in any way or manner except an public park"

Intertainment Elements

Track

Sports

Sitting places

Gym

This informations from published sources and pending the approval of the official authorities

STAY TUNED WITH US

Get our new and much more!